Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Join to contest


All you have to do is comment this post and say:
Name (on Stardoll):
Age:
Why do you enter to this contest?:
Do you know how to use tynypic?:

And that is all...

*P.S. you need to follow this Blog to enter...♥


                                                                                   Good luck,                  R♥xy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say that in topic in club. Its that okay?

R♥Xy^^ said...

yes...

Anonymous said...

Name (on Stardoll): starNORAdoll1
Age: 12
Why do you enter to this contest?: I want to be top model :)
Do you know how to use tynypic?: no :(

Jovana said...

Име (на Стардолл): joxy_pk
Godine: 11.5
Зашто сте унели за овај конкурс?:Da postanem SS ii top model...:))
Да ли знате како да користите тинипиц?:Nee :///

Anonymous said...

Name (on Stardoll): AiDa_11
Age: 14 (:
Why do you enter to this contest?: Because I love stardoll and I like to compete. I like this club and I really want to be Top Model ;)
Do you know how to use tynypic?: Yes, I know. Ofc.:D

Anonymous said...

Name (on Stardoll): Doroteja_Teja
Age: 11(soon 12)
Why do you enter to this contest?: Because,I love contest,and I wanna be Top Model :)
Do you know how to use tynypic?: Sure :)

freedevilLady said...

Name (on Stardoll):freedevilLady
Age:12
Why do you enter to this contest?:'cause I think that I will be the best top model!
Do you know how to use tynypic?:

yeap

AWannabeFashionista said...

Name (on Stardoll): Sta988
Age: 14
Why do you enter to this contest?: It seems fun ;)
Do you know how to use tynypic?: Yeah :D

Anonymous said...

Name: (Stardoll) Shaunalovespups
Age : 12
Why do you enter to this contest: I love Fashion Stardoll and Top Model! ;D
Do you know how to use TynyPic? : No unfortunatly :( Sorry

mace88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ladyana.. said...

Name: Ladyana..
Age: 13,soon 14
Why do u enter this contest: I really love top model,and i wanna try this..I really really do!
Do you know how to use TinyPic?: Apsolutely! ;]